1. Make an appointment with a designer today to discuss your requirements.
Come along to our kitchen and bathroom showroom in Shirley with your room dimensions and plans, or make an appointment for us to visit your home and take measurements.
After showing our range of appliances and finishes, we can establish your requirements for the space and functions of the room, aesthetics, wish list, and an approximate budget.
2. Get a proposal for your kitchen or bathroom, complete with drawings and an initial quotation.
Our experienced designers will present ideas and recommendations that they think you will love.
Prior to raising your contract, your designer will finalise any amendments required, and visit the site to verify all dimensions and check all specifications.
3. See your contract, final drawing, and fixed quotation in writing including a complete schedule.
Your schedule of goods and scope of works for the installation will be issued together. There is an initial payment of 50% of the project cost required at this stage.
After issuing the final service drawings for mechanical and electrical work, the project will be co-ordinated in accordance with your timetable.
4. All of the component parts for the project will be ordered, manufactured, and delivered.
Our customer services department will be your point of contact; they will notify you of a provisional installation start date. One final site survey will be carried out by your installer and project manager before work starts. When required, we are also happy to work on a supply only basis.
Please note: you will be required to pay the balance of the order prior to delivery of the goods to site.
5. Our experienced team will be in regular contact with you throughout the installation.
Your dedicated project manager will be on hand at all times. The installer will have a practical completion note to be signed once any remedial or additional works have been completed.
Finally, we will conduct a final sweep of the area to ensure nothing has been left behind and leave you to enjoy your new kitchen or bathroom installation.